What to Eat For Massive Productivity
It’s in your best interest to be as productive as you possibly can during the day. The absolute key is to make sure that you have steady energy through your daily meals. This is a sample meal plan and activity list that can help you maintain your energy levels
- Drink at least 20 oz. of water ( you can include lemon if you desire.) I wouldn’t suggest drinking coffee, but if you still need caffeine, green and black tea are excellent substitutes.
- Do some sort of movement in the morning. Get the blood flowing. Perhaps a 10-minute walk around the neighborhood or a quick yoga sequence.
3. Next step is a braindump and getting everything out. A to-do list is a wise idea, but keep it to a few priorities that you can begin working on in the morning instead of a list of 20 things that you’ll never get to.
I suggest eating breakfast a little while after waking up. One of the easiest things to prepare that is going to keep you feeling full and creative for a while is a smoothie.
My Green Smoothie Recipe:
- Mixed greens
- Mixed berries
- Green apples
- Hemp seeds
- Almond butter
- Coconut oil
- Coconut water/almond milk
As a side note, make sure that you take several different breaks throughout the day and move your body. Keep water on your desk and drink plenty of it consistently.
Salad is the best go-to recipe for lunch. If you make it right, it’ll fill you up without weighing you down. Most people try and eat heavy carbs for lunch—like a sandwich or some pasta, and honestly that will just make you want to take a nap rather than finish more work.
- Mixed greens
- Garbanzo beans
- Shredded carrot
- Other greens: radishes, broccoli, celery, etc
- Dressing: Olive oil & Balsamic vinaigrette
To make sure that you stay productive for the next day, it’s important to finish off your day with a proper meal.
I generally like to have a more starchy protein for dinner such as rice, quinoa, or beans. For the main course, I have a large portion of vegetables I can steam, sauté, or even roast. If I’m feeling more inspired, I try and change up recipes.
Bonus tip: Make sure you have some time before bed to properly digest your meal.
If you want more tips on health hacks, please join my free facebook group, Entrepreneur Health Lounge